Can't you sign out of your Apple ID on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod due…
You may want to find out how to bypass screen time on iOS 17/16/15. Having seen so many hacks about bypassing screen time passcode on iOS 17/16/15, you may finally realize that there are seldom any tricks that help you. In this article, we are focusing on the solutions that are extremely helpful and work to bypass screen time on iOS 17/16/15.
Through our latest tests, the third-party software method is one of the most reliable ways to bypass screen time, and the advantage is that the app can help you bypass screen time on iOS 17/16/15 or iOS 16 later without any data loss.
Before starting to describe the specific process to bypass screen time with the proven useful app, we’ll show you the old tricks that won’t work anymore. Apple has a great R&D department and they may not let these tricks work by updating the iOS 16/15 software. So, it’s difficult for you to hack screen time on iOS 17/16/15 now from the Apple settings.
So, we advise you not to waste your time testing the following tricks on iOS 17/16/15 to bypass screen time.
Bypass Screen Time on iOS 17/16/15 Don’ts.
1. Delete and reinstall the apps that are restricted. The newly downloaded apps that are deleted will still stay limited on iOS 17/16/15.
2, Changing the time and date won’t work. If you are restricted by screen time or screen time passcode, you can’t change time and data on the iPhone on iOS 17/16/15.
3. View YouTube or TikTok via the iMessage app won’t work. The apps that reached the time limit will show as the app icon with a circle on iOS 17/16/15, and you won’t send any content via iMessage by tapping it there.
4. Open the website via the Password page on your iPhone. For example. If you open Facebook from the Password screen, the website opened will still stay limited on iOS 17/16/15.
Without any further ado, let’s take a look at the real fix of how to bypass screen time on iOS 17/16/15.
Bypass Screen Time on iOS 17/16/15 Dos.
You need a computer to install the app on it. And a USB cable to connect your iPhone running iOS 17/16/15 or later to your PC or Mac.
Before deleting and bypassing screen time on your iPhone, free download and install the program from the below button.
SD iPhone Screen Time Unlocker is our pick to finish the task to bypass screen time on iOS 17/16/15. We’ve proved it many times, and it works great. It can not only bypass the screen time by deleting the screen time passcode and disabling screen time without data loss but can also help you unlock your screen unlock passcode, and unlock your Apple ID.
1. Start the app. And Hit “Screen Time”.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
3. Turn off Find My if it’s on. If it’s off, your can click start directly to proceed.
4. Click Unlock and wait for one minute or so.
5. Set up your iPhone carefully on iOS 17/16/15 or later without data loss and follow the below steps. (Most important steps to keep all your data)
When you come to the screen “Make This Your New iPhone”, tap Customize Settings. Then choose Don’t Transfer Apps & Data.
Later your iPhone will ask you to enter the Apple ID password to log in to your iCloud account. Please do it.
Then you will see the screen “Make This Your New iPhone” shows you Apps & Data with “Don’t transfer Apps & Data”. Click Continue and proceed.
Later, when you see Screen Time, choose Set Up Later in Settings.
You will see your iPhone reopen without any screen time, and all your data is not touched. Tap Settings > Screen Time, and you will find the Turn on Screen Time option there.
We hope you learned how to bypass screen time on iOS 17/16 or 15. You may also want to read our tutorial on How to Factory Reset iPhone 13 without Password, How to Put iPad in Recovery Mode without Home Button.