How to erase on the unavailable iPhone with the Erase option on the device? We…
Looking for how to restore your iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes? When your iPhone got in trouble or has some issues, you’ll always need a software assistant to restore your iPhone. Many users find they also don’t want to restore the iPhone in recovery mode with iTunes. What is your best choice then? Third-party software helps a lot.
In this article, we will show you how to Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without iTunes in two methods.
Part 1. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without iTunes via SD iOS system recovery.
SD iOS System Recovery is a flexible and robust app to be your iPhone assistant for common errors. It can restore your iPhone in recovery mode without iTunes.
Like iTunes, this piece of third-party software will also wipe all on your iPhone to restore. It’s important that you back up your iPhone before a complete data deleting and restoring if you want to keep your data.
Steps to restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without iTunes.
Before doing this, you need to free download and install the SD iOS System Recovery to your computer.
1. Launch SD iOS System Recovery. Hit the iOS system recovery.
2. Learn the things this software can do. Click Start.
On the second screen, you’ll see a screen that can fix a great number of iPhone issues. If your problem is minor, you can also fix it without data loss. In this tutorial, we mainly guide the steps for a full restore by wiping everything and resetting.
You can also upgrade and downgrade your iOS system with the app.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
For a locked iPhone, put it in recovery mode to proceed. If your iPhone is active and the screen is unlocked, you won’t need the recovery mode to fix it. The app will fix it soon.
4. Choose advanced Mode. If you don’t want to restore your iPhone or your iPhone is not a lockout one, please choose Standard Mode to fix system issues of your iPhone without data loss.
After firmware download is complete, Click Fix.
Part 2. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without iTunes with SD iOS SystemFix software.
Another great alternative of iTunes app to repair your iPhone in recovery mode.
The highlight of this software is that, if you have trouble inputting your iPhone into recovery mode, the app can help you to enter your iPhone into Recovery mode with a click before repairing it. Similarly, the app has a standard mode, which can fix your iPhone issue without data loss, and an advanced mode to wipe all data.
Provided that your iPhone can be unlocked first with your passcode, the app can put it in recovery mode with one click. If your iPhone home button or side button is not working properly or is broken, you can turn to the app for help with recovery mode entry.
However, for an iPhone showing iPhone is Disabled or locked, iPhone Unavailable, or Security lockout, you’ll need to put it in recovery mode manually.
vice versa, the app can exit your iPhone from recovery mode to normal.
Firstly, free download and install the app on your computer.
1. Launch SD SystemFix.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable.
3. Click Enter in recovery mode, and later Unlock your iPhone screen. Click Next.
4. Back to the home screen and click Advanced Mode. Click Next.
5. Download firmware and when the downloading is complete, click Start.
If your iPhone exits recovery mode, just put it in recovery mode again. Wait for a few moments, your iPhone will restart, and you can set it up again or restore from backups.
We hope that you found our tutorial on how to restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without iTunes is helpful. You may also want to check our article on iPad Unavailable How to Fix, How to Factory Reset iPhone 13, How to Sign out of Apple ID on iPhone.
Want to Read:
- How to Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- iPhone Disabled for No Reason
- How to Put iPhone in Recovery Mode When Disabled
- iPhone Unavailable No Timer
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 59 minutes
- iPhone Unavailable try again in 3 hours
- iPhone is Disabled and Won’t Connect to iTunes
- Forgot iPhone 12 Passcode
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 15 minutes
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 1 Hour
- Forgot iPhone 14 passcode