Do you want to reset your iPad without iTunes? Maybe you meet errors when resetting…
Are you looking for how to reset iPhone without password or computer? We know that not everyone has a computer at hand when they got an issued iPhone when you forgot your iPhone passcode. You are not alone. In this article, we’ll show you how to reset iPhone without password or computer step by step.
To reset iPhone without a password or Computer, you can reset and wipe it via opening the iCloud official website on any browser on your mobile phone or tablet. If you use iOS 14 and iPadOS or macOS Catalina or later, and you sign into your iCloud with your Apple ID, you can use the Find My app to reset your iPhone without a password or computer on another device.
If it’s not viable for you to reset your iPhone without password or computer via the iCloud webpage or Find My app, we suggest you to use a proven third-party software tool. Let’s dive in.
Part 1. Reset iPhone without password or computer – iCloud.
Things you need to know before resetting iPhone:
Resetting iPhone without password or computer with iCloud will erase all data on your iPhone. Check if you have any backups of your iPhone. If there are any backups, you can restore the data after resetting it. Or else, you will lose all data on it.
Things you need before resetting iPhone on iCloud (no computer):
- A mobile phone or a tablet. You can use either an Android smartphone, iPhone, or tablet.
- The iPhone you want to reset is connected to Wi-Fi or the Cellular network, with Find my iPhone enabled before the lockout.
- Know your Apple ID and Apple ID password.
- Open www.iCloud.com on your browser.
- Enter your Apple ID credential to log in. Trust your browser if two-factor authentication is on. Enter the pin code if it is sent to your other device. Tap Find My iPhone.
- Tap All Devices. Locate your iPhone and tap the Erase iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm it.
Then your iPhone will start to erase and wipe all data. It will burst into life in a few while and you should set it up.
Part 2. Reset iPhone without passcode or computer(iTunes) – Find My app.
If you forgot your iPhone passcode, you can also reset it via your other devices that signed in to the same Apple ID.
As we’ve told you before, if you use iOS 14 and iPadOS or macOS Catalina or later and sign in to your iCloud with your Apple ID, you can use the Find My app to reset your iPhone.
If you use iOS 14 earlier, you’d better open the iCloud website to reset your iPhone.
- Tap Find My app.
- Tap Devices. Locate your iPhone on the screen.
- Scroll down on the page and tap Erase this Device.
All is done. Then you’ve successfully reset your iPhone without a passcode or computer on another iOS device.
Part 3. Reset your iPhone without password with third-party software.
If you have failed with the above methods, and can’t remember your passcode, do try to reset your iPhone with this software tool on a computer – SD iPhone Passcode Unlocker. This is an easy, smart, and stable tool to help you out of the resetting iPhone passcode trouble.
Firstly, free download and install the program to your computer. The app supports both the macOS version and the Windows version. Choose the version that matched your computer.
Step 1. Open the program and head to the “Wipe Passcode” section.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 3. Click iPhone connected but not recognized option to see the Recovery Mode guide. Follow the onscreen instructions to put your iPhone in recovery mode.
Step 4. Download the firmware and wait for the verifying process to finish.
Step 5. Enter “0000” to confirm and Hit Unlock.
Force Restart or Force hard reset iPhone.
If you need to learn how to force restart or hard reset your iPhone and fix your iPhone by retaining all data on it. Read the guide below.
We hope this article helped you find how to reset your iPhone without passcode or computer. You may also want to see our tutorial on How to Factory Reset iPhone 11, iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes.
Want to Read:
- How to Put iPhone in Recovery Mode When Disabled
- How to Factory Reset iPad without Passcode or Computer
- iPhone in Recovery Mode Won’t Connect to iTunes
- How to Put Unavailable iPhone in Recovery Mode
- How to Fix “You can try Your Passcode again in null” Error
- How to Reset iPad Mini without Password
- iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- iPhone is Disabled for No Reason
- How to Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- What Happens If I Sign Out of My Apple ID?