Can't you sign out of your Apple ID on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod due…
Wonder to know what to do if there is no option for “forgot screen time passcode”? How to fix it and when there is no option for you to “Forgot Passcode” for screen time and reset it?
In this article, we’ll work around what to do when there is no option “Forgot Passcode” showing up for Screen Time. You can still reset your screen time passcode even if you have no option to forget the screen time passcode. Then you can access your iPhone or iPad with a disabled screen time status. Stay tuned to find out how.
Why is There No Forgot Passcode Option for Screen Time.
“Forgot Passcode” option not showing up on the screen time feature of your iPhone or iPad? Some people complain about it that the Apple official support told me to reset the screen time passcode via tapping the “Forgot Passcode”, while it’s a joke for me that I couldn’t find the option or the button on their devices.
- On a child’s or a family member’s device with turning screen time passcode on via family sharing, you have no Forgot Passcode option/button on the child’s devices. Note that if you set the screen time passcode on the organizer’s device for children, you should find no Forgot Passcode option on the children’s device or other family members’ devices. In this case, you can only reset the forgotten screen time passcode(for kids) on the organizer’s device.
- If your device is running a version prior to iOS 13.4 or iPadOS 13.4, there will be no “Forgot Passcode” and Apple’s Screen Time Passcode Recovery. Update the iOS versions to iOS 13.4 or later, or iPadOS 13.4 or later and use the Forgot Passcode Option.
- On older iPhone models, there is no way to tap the “Forgot Passcode?” option on Screen Time. iOS 13.4 did bring the ability to do so, but some older iPhone models(like iPhone 6, iPhone 5, and older) are too old and not capable of running 13.4 or higher.
The kids can only be able to find the Forgot Passcode option if they control their screen time passcode on their own devices when authorized by their parents on iOS 13.4 or later devices.
What Do You Do When There Is No Forgot Passcode Option For Screen Time.
To reset the screen time password with no “Forgot Passcode” showing for the Screen Time option, we pick the third-party iPhone Passcode Unlocker. It’s a real iPhone forgotten screen time password saver either for PC or Mac. It lets you remove the forgotten screen time passcode and simultaneously disable the screen time for you without any data loss, feeling like reset without any hassle.
Using this program to fix the forgotten screen time passcode when there is no Forgot Passcode option is great and effective. Free download it from the below links. SD Screen Time Remover can not only remove the screen time restrictions but also the screen time password.
Step 1: Start the program and head to the “Screen Time”.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer with a USB cable. Tap Trust if it prompted.
If your device is well connected, the software will jump to the next screen.
Step 4. To fix the issue of a forgotten screen time passcode with no Forgot Passcode option, download the repair packages to reset your forgotten screen time pin code. Make sure to follow the following directions to disable Find My iPhone first.
Go to Settings > [Your Name]> Find My, toggle the switch to off and enter your Apple ID password to disable it.
You won’t lose any data to disable the screen time and reset the screen time passcode via this app.
Step 5. Unlock the screen time passcode safely with all your data protected and saved.
Hooray. Even if there is no Forgot Passcode option for you, you can still use the third-party software SD iPhone Unlocker, which is popular and is used by millions of people to reset the screen time password, safe, stable, neat, and fast.
Make sure to follow the screen instructions to set up your iPhone or iPad.
- When setting up Apps & Data, choose Don’t Transfer Apps & Data.
- When setting up on the Screen Time page, choose “Set Up Later in Settings”.
- Later, you’ll get your devices restarted by removing screen time completely with no data loss. Access the content on your iPhone by disabling screen time, or you can enable it and set up a new screen time passcode there.
We hope this article helped you learn what you should do when there is no “Forgot Passcode” option for screen time. You may also want to see our guide on How to Bypass Screen Time Passcode, or iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes。