Are you looking for how to reset iPhone without password or computer? We know that…
Are you seeing the “iPhone is Disabled try again in 1 hour”,” iPhone is disabled try again in 5/15/60 minutes” error on your iPhone screen? iPhone is disabled try again in X minutes error is one of the most common iPhone errors. Since you entered wrong passcode attempts, the iPhone will alert you for security. Many beginners or non-tech savvy people find it quite frustrating. In this article, we will show you how to easily bypass “iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour or 1 minute” or iPhone is disabled try again in 5 minutes”, “iPhone is disabled try again in 15 minutes/60/X minutes” error.
Why does your iPhone say “iPhone is Disabled try again in 1 hour/1 minute” or “iPhone is disabled try again in 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 59 minutes, 60 minutes or X minutes”?
Why you come to the situation the iPhone is disabled for 1 hour, check from the below list.
When you enter failed passcode attempts in a row, the error messages will happen on your iPhone.
- 5 incorrect passcode entries in a row – iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 minute.
- 7 incorrect passcode entries in a row – iPhone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes.
- 8 incorrect passcode entries in a row – iPhone is disabled, try again in 15 minutes.
- 9 incorrect passcode entries in a row – iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 hour.
- 10 incorrect passcode entries – iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.
- When you wait for the countdown to end, the number of “try again in X minutes” will decrease. Such as you can see the iPhone is disabled, try again in 59 minutes, try again in 12 minutes,4 minutes, etc. Try again in X minutes, the X can be any number between 1 to 60.
When you see the iPhone is disabled, try again in X minutes errors, you still have chances to enter the correct passcode on your iPhone. When you see the iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes error, you are completely locked out of your iPhone and have no chance to enter the passcode again. Apple has designed the escalating security measure to protect the data of users.
iPhone is disabled for 1 hour, or “try again in 1 hour” means that you’ve entered 9 failed passcode attempts, and at the same time, you have only the last chance to enter your passcode.
Most importantly, if you can still remember your passcode, try to enter it carefully. When the countdown ends and you are able to input the correct passcode and unlock the iPhone saying “iPhone is disabled try again in X minutes. Then you can access all your content on the handset.
If you got the iPhone saying iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes, your iPhone is locked. The apple alert message reminds you to connect to iTunes to fix it.
iPhone is Disabled Try Again in 1 hour 1 Minute or 5/15/60 Minutes How to Bypass It.
Option 1: Enter the correct passcode to bypass when the countdown ends.
When iPhone is disabled, try again in 1 hour or 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 60 minutes, if you know your passcode, enter it carefully to ensure you enter it correctly. Then your iPhone will be unlocked after the correct entry.
Option 2. Bypass it using a few tools when you’ve forgotten the passcode.
When you got your iPhone saying disabled try again in 1 hour, or 1 minute, 5/15/60, or X minutes and you can’t remember your passcode, you should apply tools to reset it.
Here reset means a factory reset. You can’t bypass the “iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour” message without a factory reset. If you’ve backed up your data on iTunes or iCloud, you can restore the backups later.
Before Unlock it. Read these frequently asked questions.
- Q1: iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour, But I know the passcode?
- A1: You can’t enter the passcode at the moment.
- Q2: iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour, how to back it up?
- A2: If you can’t remember your passcode to unlock it, you can’t back it up then.
- Q3: iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour, can I unlock it without data losing.
- A3: No. A factory can unlock it, and you will lose your data that you’ve not backed up.
- Q4：iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour, 1 minute, 5/15/60 minutes, can I unlock it by a hard reset with buttons or soft reset?
- A4： If you only hard reboot your iPhone with the home or side buttons, it’s a force restart. You will still get the iPhone saying the same messages, such as iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour, 1 minute, 5/15/60 minutes. A soft reset also won’t change it unless you enter the correct passcode.
Solution 1. iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour/1 minute, try again in 5/15/60 minutes, Bypass with connecting to iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Put your iPhone into recovery mode.
- Restore your iPhone to factory settings by clicking Restore on the prompted screen on iTunes.
Solution 2. iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour/1 minute, try again in 5/15/60 minutes, Bypass it with SD iPhone Unlocker.
SD iPhone Passcode Unlocker is an all-in-one iPhone passcode unlocker tool. It can unlock your iPhone Passcode, screen time passcode, Apple ID, and bypass MDM. If you forgot your iPhone passcode and your iPhone is disabled for 1 hour, your can bypass it quickly with the software.
It’s a smart and quick tool to reset your disabled iPhone to factory settings (wipe all data) in a few moments.
Firstly, free download and install it on your computer, either PC or Mac. Choose the download package compatible with your computer OS versions.
Step 1. Run the app on your computer. And click the “Unlock Screen Passcode” module.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 3. On the second page, click start and follow the onscreen directions to put your iPhone in Recovery Mode or DFU Mode.
Most people can unlock the disabled iPhone with Recovery mode. some devices need to be put into DFU Mode to reset. The program both lists the instructions for Recovery Mode and DFU Mode with pictures.
Step 4. Confirm your device information. Download firmware and verify it.
After you put your iPhone in recovery mode, the app will detect your device information and show you the corresponding firmware packages to reset it.
Click download to proceed. If the downloading process takes more than 15 minutes, your iPhone will exit the recovery mode, do repeat step 3 again to again put it in recovery mode.
Step 5. Unlock your iPhone.
When the software completes downloading and verifying the firmware packages, Click Unlock option on the screen.
Later when it prompts you to enter 000000 to confirm, input 000000 to start the unlocking.
Wait for a few minutes, later, the screen will show you an unlocked successfully screen.
All is done!
We hope this article helped you fix and bypass the iPhone is Disabled Try Again in 1 hour 1 Minute or 5/15/60 Minutes error. You may also want to see our complete guide of iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes Unlock without Computer or Forgot Screen Time Passcode What to Do.