Safari is the web browser developed by Apple, which is the preloaded default browser for…
How do I transfer my photos from PC to iPad, I can’t transfer all my photos from my Windows computer to iPad, how can I do it easily? -Selina.
The iPad is a super perfect tablet to view photos with its beautiful bright Retina display, making the images displayed extremely crisp. Have a bunch of old and recent photos on your PC and want to manage and view them on your new iPad? Facing up with the same problem as Selina? In this article, we will walk you through three simple methods about how to transfer your photos from Windows PC to iPad, no matter it is Win 11,10, 8, or 7.
Part 1. Use SD iPhone Transfer to transfer photos from PC to iPad.
SD iPhone Transfer is a piece of software to manage files on your iPhone, which can transfer and backup photos music messages, contacts, and more on your iOS device. It is actually an alternative to iTunes. With the SD iPhone Transfer, you can transfer files between PC and iPhone, iPad, and iPod fast and easily.
To use this 3rd-party software to transfer files from your PC to iPad, First, Free Download it and install it on your computer.
Step 1. Launches the app and connect your iPad to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Click photos from the left menu of the screen. And Navigate to Photo Library.
Step 3. Click Add file or Add folder. Select from the specific photos or a whole folder on your computer. Then the software will put up a window like this. Click “Open” to proceed. Your selected photos on PC will be added to your photo library on the iPad.
Step 4. When you see the successfully transferred screen, click close. And wait for several seconds, the screen will be refreshed with imported photos showing.
Where can I find the imported photos on my iPad? Where is the photo library? Just Tap the Photos app on the iPad to view them.
Tap to open the Photos app on your iPad. Tap Library. You will find all your imported photos right here. Or tap All Photos. Thus, you can share your photos with your friends or add them to your albums and more.
Video Tutorial on How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad?
Part 2. Transfer photos from PC to iPad via iTunes.
To use this method, First, you are required to sync your iPad with iTunes not iCloud. Remember to turn off iCloud Photos on your iPad if it is on. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Start iTunes. Plug your iPad into your computer with a USB cable.
Click the iPad icon on the top left to go to the summary page.
- Choose this computer below the automatic backup options. Then go to the photos menu on the left pane of iTunes.
- Tick “Sync photos” on the right of the window. Click “Choose folder” from the drop-down menu, and select your photo folder or photos.
Click Apply on the bottom-right corner. And then click done. Wait for a few minutes for the syncing process. iTunes will show you the progress bar on the top.
Part 3. Transfer photos on Windows to iPad via iCloud.
There are two options for you to transfer photos on your PC to iCloud. The first one is to use iCloud.com, the second one is to use the iCloud app for Windows.
Option 1: Via iCloud.com.
Step 1: Go to Settings > [your name]>iCloud>Photos. Turn on the toggle switch next to Photos.
Step 2: Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple credentials. Click Photos. Click the cloud icon with an arrow. Select photos from your computer. You can press “CTRL + A” to select all photos in a folder. Wait until the process is finished. It depends on your internet speed to upload all your photos to iCloud.
Step 3: On your iPad, Go to Settings > [your name]. Tap iCloud, then tap Photos. Select Download and Keep Originals. Wait until the iPad completes the photo syncing process.
The latter option is to transfer photos on your computer to the iPad via the iCloud app.
Option 2: Import photos from PC to iPad via the iCloud app for Windows.
With the iCloud app, you can transfer your photos between your PC and iPad.
1. Go to Microsoft Store to download and install the iCloud app. Sign in with your Apple ID credentials. Remember to enter the same iCloud authentication ID as your iPad.
2. Open iCloud for Windows. Next to Photos, click Options. Select iCloud Photos. Click Done, then click Apply.
3. Turn on Photos on iCloud on your iPad. (Go to Settings>[your name] >iCloud>Photos, and Turn on the toggle switch next to it.)
4. Click Upload Photos on iCloud for Windows app, and choose the photos or folders that you’d like to transfer on your PC.
Wait for a while. And make sure your iPad is charged, connected to a Wi-Fi network, and the screen locked. Finally, you can view your imported photos on your iPad.
The above three methods work well for iPad Pro(iPad Pro 1, iPad Pro 2, iPad Pro 3, iPad Pro 4), iPad Air(2,3), iPad Mini (iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4), and iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5, iPad 6, iPad 7, iPad 8, all iPad models.
Among the above three methods, the fastest and most flexible way is to use the 3rd-party Software SD iPhone Manager to transfer your photos from PC to iPad. You can also back up all your photos on your iPad to your PC with this app. Using iCloud or iTunes are both free methods to complete the task. In a word, choose the most comfortable way for you.
You May Also Want to Read:
- iPad Unavailable
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 8 Hours
- How Do I Sign Out of A Child’s Apple ID from iPad
- iPad Unavailable Try again in 15 minutes
- How to Reset iPad without Passcode or Computer
- How to Factory Reset iPad without Apple ID & Password
- iPad is Disabled and Won’t Connect to iTunes
- Can’t Sign Out of Apple ID on iPhone
- Factory Reset iPhone 12 without Passcode