Are you finding that there is no option to change your screen time Passcode？ How…
Do you want to find free ways to take off screen time without passcode? You can do it if you have your Apple ID and password.
Even if you’ve forgotten your screen time passcode, the article helps you to take off the whole screen time without passcode for free.
Maybe you’ve heard of the Apple Screen Time Passcode Recovery. Absolutely, we’ll show you how to get rid of the screen time for free use the screen time passcode recovery.
Although Apple has this free way to reset or turn off screen time passcode, not anyone can use it smoothly. Even some people can’t find the hidden feature. That’s why we decided to create a detailed guide on the specific steps to take off the forgotten screen time password for free.
Preparation or Requirements:
- Remember Your iPhone or iPad Apple ID & Password.
- You can get to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Without any further ado. Let’s do it.
- Tap your iPhone Settings app.
- Tap the Screen Time menu.
- Tap Change Screen Time Passcode.
- Tap Turn off Screen Time Passcode.
- Tap Forgot Passcode?
- Enter your Apple ID & Password.
- Done. You should see the page menu changes from Change Screen Time Passcode to Use screen Time Passcode now. You’ve successfully taken off the screen time password without knowing it.
- Tap Turn off Screen Time. In the end, you’ll get the menu “Turn on Screen Time” on the Screen Time page, turning off all the restrictions on your iPhone.
It’s very easy if you see the Forgot Passcode button to take off the screen time without a password. If your Forgot Passcode option is not showing up, we also have covered a tutorial to help you out. Please Refer to No Option for “Forgot Screen Time Passcode”.
Video Tutorial for How to Take Off Screen Time without Password for Free.
If that free way won’t work for you, try our picked software to remove the forgotten screen time passcode. we include the software steps to take off screen time without a password in this video. App solution.
Free download the above app – Screen Time Passcode Remover, then purchase a registered version to use after installing the app on your computer.
Step 1. Tap Screen Time.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Click Trust if it is prompted.
Step 3. Turn off Find My iPhone if it’s on.
Step 4. Click Start.
Step 5. Follow the last app screen directions to set up your iPhone.
We hope this article helps you learn how to take off Screen Time without Passcode for Free. It’s useful when you frequently forgot your screen time passcode. If you find it useful, favorite it, or share our article with your friends.
If you like this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for reliable software tips and tutorials. You can also find us on Facebook and Pinterest. You can also follow our Tiktok Channel to learn more useful tutorials.
You May also like to Read: