If you are a new iPhone user, it’s important to know what happens after 10…
Are you looking for ways to put your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 other models, like iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus in recovery mode? Generally, people use the recovery mode to fix the issued iPhone 6, or iPhone 6S(Plus). If you can master the skill to enter the iPhone 6 in recovery mode, it’s likely that you can fix it by yourself. In that case, you won’t need to take it to the repair shop. You should both save your time and your money.
It’s not very hard to put iPhone 6 in recovery mode using buttons when the buttons work well.
But you should have a computer to connect your iPhone.
How to Put iPhone 6 in Recovery Mode.
Check the whole steps here.
- Make sure your iTunes or Finder is up to date.
If your iTunes is not updated, please download and install the software update first. Sometimes, you’ll need to input your Apple ID and password to proceed.
If your Mac is not up to date, make sure to update it. Then the Finder app should up to date on your Mac.
- Open iTunes or Open Finder on your computer if it’s available on it. Make sure your iPhone is disconnected from your computer.
- Turn off your iPhone 6. Press and hold the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone 6, iPhone 6S/Plus.
- Put your iPhone 6 in recovery mode. Press and hold the home button while immediately connecting the iPhone 6 to your computer. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
If you see the passcode screen you need to turn it off and put it in recovery mode again.
If your iPhone 6 can't enter the recovery mode with buttons, or it's with a broken home button, you can refer to this guide: How to Put iPhone 6 in Recovery Mode without Home Button.
How to Restore your iPhone 6/6s in Recovery Mode?
If your iPhone is successfully put in recovery mode, the iTunes or Finder should pop up the Restore option.
When the screen appears, choose Restore. Wait for a while, the software should download and install the software for your iPhone 6. If the iPhone 6(s) exits the recovery mode after 15 minutes. Let the download finish first. Later, put it in recovery mode again. Then the restoring process should start. Wait for the iPhone to be awake and set it up.
Restore your iPhone 6 in Recovery mode or not with the iOS System Recovery software.
SD iOS System Recovery software can fix more than 80 iPhone issues, including restoring your iPhone 6/6S.
If you have minor iPhone issues, the system recovery software just fixes it without data loss with Standard Mode, if your iPhone needs a reset, the app can wipe the device and reset it with Advanced Mode.
Free download and install the app to your computer, install it on your PC or Mac with the right version.
Open the app. Click iOS System Recovery.
Put the iPhone 6 in recovery mode with the above steps while keeping connecting it to the computer.
Click Start and next Choose Advanced Mode.
Wait during the software download of the firmware packages.
When it’s done, Hit Fix.
When the screen shows you everything is done, disconnect it from the computer and wait for a while.
When your iPhone 6 is stuck on the Apple white logo or the black screen, or iPhone 6 is frozen, even the iTunes error occurs, the powerful iOS System recovery software is an intelligent software assistant to detect and fix the problem for you. You can favorite the page if it’s helpful to you.
Wrap it Up.
Mastering the iPhone 6 recovery mode with buttons is an essential skill in the daily use of the iPhone. When your iPhone 6 is in recovery mode, the computer can detect it successfully. You’re likely to fix your problem with a restore later.
Want to Read:
- iPhone is Disabled Won’t Connect to iTunes
- How to Put iPhone in Recovery Mode When Disabled
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 59 minutes
- How to Factory Reset iPhone 14 without Passcode
- iPhone Unavailable Try Again in 15 minutes
- How to Put iPhone in Recovery Mode without a Home Button
- iPhone Unavailable Lock Screen
- How to Put iPhone 6 in Recovery Mode without Home Button
- How to Put Unavailable iPhone in Recovery Mode
- How to Put iPad in Recovery Mode with or without Home Button