Are you looking for the solutions for “iPhone went from Disabled to Unavailable, how to…
How to Put iPhone 13/13 Pro in DFU Mode?
Looking for how to put iPhone 13/13 Pro in DFU mode?
DFU is also mentioned as Device Firmware Update. It’s the programming firmware that controls the hardware on your iPhone. If you’ve tried many ways and can’t fix your problematic iPhone 13 or 13 Pro (Max), you can try a DFU restore on your iPhone. And most important of all, you need to put your iPhone 13/13 Pro(Max) in DFU mode.
In this article, we’ll show you how to put your iPhone 13/13 Pro in DFU mode, for a DFU restore.
Without any further ado, let’s show you how to put iPhone 13/13 Pro in DFU mode.
How to Put iPhone 13/13 Pro in DFU Mode.
To enter DFU mode, you’ll need to hook your iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro,13 Pro Max to your computer with the lightning to USB cable.
If this is the first time you connect your iPhone to the computer, be sure to tap Trust if it appears. If your iPhone is stuck on a black screen, white screen, or broken screen, just follow the steps to press the buttons, the computer will probably detect your iPhone when it enters the DFU mode.
Make sure your iPhone is connected to your Mac or PC with the lightning to USB cable.
- Press quickly and release the Volume Up button, then press quickly and release the Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Side button for 10 seconds until the screen goes black.
- Keep holding the Side button and now press the Volume Down button. After about 5 seconds, release the Side button.
- Continue to hold the Volume down button for about 10 seconds. The screen should be black.
- As soon as a popup window appears in iTunes that says “iTunes has detected an iPhone in Recovery Mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes” or Finder that says “Your Mac has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used”, release the Volume Down button. It means you’ve entered the DFU mode successfully.
- Click OK in the prompted window and Click Restore.
Note: The DFU mode screen should be a totally black screen. If your iPhone 13, 13 Pro, or Max restarts, or it shows the Apple logo on the screen, it means you failed to put it in DFU mode. Start the process over from the beginning carefully and try again. Sometimes, you also need to press hard.
How to exit DFU mode on iPhone 13.
1. Press quickly and release the Volume Up button.
2. Press quickly and release the Volume Down button.
3. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo appear.
Your iPhone 13 will boot back eventually.
Generally, you can fix your iPhone problems with DFU restore on iTunes. If you have problems in restore it with iTunes. Alternatively, you also can use the third-party software to restore it with recovery mode or DFU mode.
How to DFU Recovery mode Restore iPhone 13 with an app.
The SD iOS System Recovery software can fix 50+ more iPhone errors, including iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, iPhone stuck on iTunes error, stuck in headphone mode, and more. It’s a safe, trusted, and lightweight app, a proven iOS system problems solver tested by the SoftwareDive team.
Free download and install this SD iOS System Recovery software.
1. Launch the app. Head to the iOS system Recovery section.
2. Put the iPhone in DFU mode or recovery mode after connecting it to the computer with USB.
Put your iPhone 13 in DFU mode or recovery mode. refer to the above button actions.
If you have trouble putting your iPhone 13 in DFU mode, you can put it in Recovery Mode.
Put iPhone 13 in Recovery mode:
Press and quickly release the volume up button. Immediately, press and quickly release the volume down button. Press and quickly release the side button until you see the recovery mode screen. The recovery mode screen is showing you a cable connecting to the computer image.
3. Confirm iPhone information. Choose Advanced Mode, and download firmware.
The program can detect your iPhone models automatically and show you the corresponding iOS fixing packages for a restore. Choose your repair package for your preferred iOS versions and click download to proceed.
4. Click fix to restore your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max.
When the firmware downloading is completed, click Fix.
We hope you learned how to put your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro (Max) in DFU mode, if you are in a bind with your iPhone issues, don’t forget to put it to DFU mode and restore it. If you won’t intend to do a DFU restore on iTunes, this SD iPhone System Recovery is a good choice to restore an issued iPhone 13 for you, even for a bricked or not responded iPhone. If you can’t fix your iPhone with restore or software, you’d better take it to a local Apple Store for a fix, there may be some hardware issues on it.
If you want to find how to put iPhone 13/13 Pro in recovery mode, check how to Put iPhone 13 in Recovery Mode.
If you have small glitches or minor errors on your iPhone 13 or 13 Pro, you can try a force restart or soft restart to fix it. Please refer to How to Force Restart or Hard Reset iPhone 13/12/11.
You may also be interested in our tutorial on iPhone 13 is Disabled Connect to iTunes, How to Factory Reset iPhone 13 without Password, How to Remove Forgotten Screen Time Passcode, How to Factory Reset iPhone 13 with Buttons.
This Post Has 0 Comments