When “iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes” how to unlock or fix it? It’s important…
Are you want to figure out how to factory reset iPhone 14 without a passcode？
We’ve dived into the problem. And we have composed the following solutions to help you out.
Congratulations on your new iPhone 14. Either you may switch your handset from Android to iOS iPhone or upgrade your iPhone to 14 models, including iPhone 14/14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, If you have no idea how to factory reset your iPhone 14 without a passcode. You need to learn basic knowledge to unlock the iPhone.
In this article, we’ll show you how to factory reset iPhone 14 without a passcode If you forgot it.
Normally you can factory reset your iPhone 14 via Erase all content and settings option in the Settings app.
Then It requires you to enter the passcode to confirm the erase option. Soon your iPhone gets erased like a brand new one.
As it will wipe all settings and contents. The password is important to protect data security.
But when you forgot your passcode, you can’t even access your iPhone settings, blocked by the lock screen. so you can’t factory reset your iPhone 14 Without a password via settings.
Take heart. We’ll find a useful app to deal with the knotty problem that how to factory reset iPhone 14 without a passcode when you are locked out of the screen.
Solution 1. Reset iPhone 14 Without a Passcode with an App.
SD iPhone Passcode Unlocker is a comprehensive iOS devices passcode unlocker app. When you forgot your passcode on iPhone 14, It can let you reset and erase the iPhone, including wiping the old passcode. Besides, it can also unlock the apple ID and remove the forgotten screen time passcode.
If you want to use this method, please first free download the software from the Below options. You can opt for PC or Mac versions according to your Computer system.
Later install and launch it on your computer. You’ll need the full version to perform unlocking the forgotten passcode process.
Follow our detailed steps to reset your forgotten passcode iPhone 14 to factory default settings.
1. On the start screen of the app, Hit Unlock Screen Passcode.
2. On the next screen, you will see the warning messages. Read it carefully before clicking Start.
A warning message will answer all Those questions flashing in your mind.
- Does that app erase my data? Yes, it will erase your data and factory reset your iPhone 14.
- Does this app jailbreak My iPhone 14? No, it won’t jailbreak it. It just factory reset your iPhone and erase all your data and install the clearn iOS software.
- Is this a safe app to unlock my iPhone 14 password? Yes. It’s a safe and reliable app that has helped many people worldwide.
Our experts have tested and proved this app performs well on resetting an iPhone without a passcode. Click Start with confidence.
3. Follow the directions to put your iPhone 14 in recovery mode.
If you forgot your passcode on iPhone 14, You won’t unlock the screen and Your computer won’t recognize your locked iPhone. The good news is, we have recovery mode to let the computer and software recognize lockout iPhone.
Put your iPhone 14 in recovery mode by pressing the buttons.
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Immediately press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Then, press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen
4. Download firmware and wait for a while.
Suppose you’ve put it in recovery mode successfully, The app should detect your iPhone and show you the next firmware downloading screen.
The algorithm of the app detects your iPhone models automatically, Showing you the iPhone information as iPhone 14, And the download option for Repairing packages.
Depending on the Network speed, The progress bar might need a few minutes to complete the download.
If your iPhone 14 exists in Recovery mode in the downloading process( If it takes longer than 15 minutes), Just let the download Complete. Later, put your iPhone 14 into recovery mode again.
5. Unlock it. Click unlock and enter 000000 To confirm.
When the software shows you unlock is Complete, disconnect your iPhone 14 from your computer.
6. Set up your iPhone 14. Don’t be freaked out on this step when you see the screen to Enter Old Passcode.
The newer set up may show you the screen titled with “Enter Old Passcode”. Don’t fret out on this. Follow the following steps to procceed.
Tap “Didn’t know iPhone(iPad) Passcode”. On the next screen Tap “Reset Encrypted Data”.
What will you lose? You will only lose your keychain, which contains your passwords related to your account.
You can proceed with “Reset Encrypted Data”, and your photos, contacts, messages, and musics are keeped. All your data except the keychain is intact.
Encrypted Data means the iCloud End-to-End Encrypted Data. If you don’t know what is the encrypted data you will reset, find the answer in What Happens If I Reset End-to-End Encrypted Data on iPhone, What Will I Lose.
Solution 2. Fix it by Tapping Erase iPhone Option on a Lock Screen.
This method will let you reset your iPhone 14 on the device screen, even if you have no computer.
To use this solution, your iPhone 14 should be connected to the network. And you should know your Apple ID passcode.
After you entering the 7th failed passcode attempts, you may get the Erase iPhone option on the screen. Tap Erase iPhone.
The iPhone screen is similar to the screenshots on the iPad, replacing the button with Erase iPhone.
Tap Erase iPhone.
Tap Erase iPhone.
Enter your Apple ID passcode to confirm Erase.
Set it up later when the iPhone restarts.
When you see the Enter Old Passcode screen, tap “Didn’t know iPhone(iPad) Passcode”. On the next screen Tap “Reset Encrypted Data”. You’ll only lose the keychain which save your password related to your account. All your contacts, photos, and others are saved safely.
If there is no Erase option on the iPhone screen after 7 or more failed passcode attempts on your iPhone 14, Then you shouldn’t use Solution 2, skip to use Solution 1 or Solution 3 method instead.
Solution 3. Factory Reset Forgotten Password on iPhone 14 with iTunes or Finder.
Significantly, you need a computer with this solution. But there is a important requirement, you need to have your Find My iPhone disabled. If your screen is locked up, you can’t access to turn off Find My.
Due to the restriction, do the following steps only when you have your Find My iPhone off on iPhone 14 before your can’t access it.
Similarly, you should put your iPhone 14 to recovery mode to let the computer detect it.
- Connect your iPhone 14 to your computer with the cable.
- Run Finder or iTunes.
- Put your iPhone 14 in recovery mode. Press and quickly release the volume up button.Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen
- When the window pops up, click Restore and Update and confirm Restore.
Solution 4. Reset It with iCloud.com.
If you have no computer, besides using solution 2, you can also use the solution 4. All the procedures can be done if you can browse the internet page.
Requirements: Internet connection. Find My iPhone is on. Remember your Apple ID and password. A device to open the webpages. you can opt for tablets, or smart phones or a computers.
Let’s take a look at the whole steps.
- Open iCloud Find My on your browser.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials. If the two-factor authenciation is on, enter the pin code that sent to your authorized devices. Trust the browser by Tapping Trust when prompts.
- Locate your iPhone 14 on the map and Tap Erase iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm erase.
Wait for a while, your iPhone will erase itself when it meets the requirements twe’ve mentioned.