Do you want to unlock your iPhone 12 when you forgot your passcode? You randomly…
How to Factory Reset iPhone 11 without Passcode
Are you looking for how to factory reset your iPhone 11 without a passcode while seeing the messages "iPhone is disabled" "iPhone Unavailable" or "Security Lockout" on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)? When you are locked out of your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), do you want to fix it and access your content urgently? This article will show you three easy and useful methods to factory reset your iPhone 11 without passcode, or iTunes(11 on all models), or when it's locked out.
To factory reset your iPhone 11 without a password, the most effective way is to reset it with third-party software on a computer, besides, you can reset it with iTunes or iCloud. If you have no computer, you can also factory reset your iPhone 11 without a password and without iCloud or iTunes via the Find My app.
If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), you have no choices to enable your iPhone but to instantly reset it.
You can factory reset iPhone 11 without losing data when it is disabled only if you have backed up your devices before. Once you disabled your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without a backup unluckily, you have to learn a hard lesson today when your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) is disabled without a password and backup, you should undisable it and lose everything including your photos, contacts, videos, etc. and more other important data. You have to unlock your locked-out iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without a password through a complete factory reset by deleting everything.
If you can remember your passwords before the ultimate lock of your iPhone, everything will be okay. How many failed passcode attempts are on your iPhone or iPad? After 10 times incorrect passcode entries in a row, the iPhone should be locked completely. The feature of the Apple iPhone is designed to prevent brute force attempts to bypass the passcode.
Let's get started to look through the effective solutions to factory reset locked iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without passcode.
Part 1: Reset your Locked iPhone 11 without passcode or iTunes via 3rd party software.
We pick the SD iPhone unlocker, which is easy and straightforward. The software can unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without passcode or iTunes in several clicks. Also, it does a factory reset by erasing all the data on the iPhone. Thus you can undisable your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) again for full use.
You need a computer and a USB cable to hook your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) to the computer.
Free download the software and install it on your computer.
Step 1: Launch the App. Head to Unlock Screen Passcode.
Read the message that tells you the action should unlock the iPhone and erase all data on it. Click Start.
Step 2: Put your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into Recovery Mode(without passcode).
Press and hold the Volume down button and the Side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone.
Connect your iPhone 11 to your computer with the USB cable. And Keep it connected.
Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the iPhone information to start downloading firmware.
Waiting for a few moments to download the firmware. After finished, the software will extract the firmware to prepare the unlocking process.
Step 3: Click Unlock to reset your iPhone.
Step 4: Enter "000000" to Confirm resetting your iPhone and removing the passcode.
Make sure your iPhone is connected during the unlocking process. It takes several moments to unlock your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) passcode. You need to wait for a while. When it completes, the software removes the screen lock passcode and erases data on the iPhone. You can set up it from a backup or set it up as a new iPhone.
Video Tutorial to Reset your iPhone 11 without Passcode via Software.
After unlocking it successfully, unplug your iPhone 11 from the computer and set it up.
Part 2: Use iCloud to Factory Reset your Disabled iPhone 11 without Passcode or Computer/iTunes.
Reset your iPhone 11 without a computer or iTunes:
If you don't have a computer, you can go to iCloud.com on your other iOS devices or use your friends' mobile phones.
To use iCloud to erase your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), you need to know your Apple ID and password. So, in the above question from kelvin, the problem can be solved by erasing the iPhone on iCloud and reset. If you want to reset your iPhone using iCloud, you should enable Find my iPhone on your device and get your iPhone connected to the internet via Wi-Fi before being locked out. If you don’t have your iPhone on hand, you can also reset and erase your iPhone.
Step 1: Head to iCloud.com and input your Apple ID credentials.
Step 2: Click Find iPhone and choose your iPhone from the drop-down menu of All Devices.
Step 3: Hit Erase iPhone on the map. And confirm Erase.
After resetting your iPhone. You should set up your iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup or set it up as new.
Part 3: Unlock your Disabled iPhone 11 without Passcode with iTunes or Computer - Apple Way.
If you have synced your iPhone 11 with your iTunes on your Mac or PC before and backed up your device on it. You can restore it without data loss with iTunes backup. Follow these directions:
- Plug your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC or Mac.
- Put your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into Recovery Mode: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the DFU recovery mode screen.
- Once the Restore or Update screen prompts in the iTunes app, pick Restore. And Wait for iTunes to download the latest iOS operating system to your device.
- When the iOS setup assistant asks you to set up your iPhone, choose "restore from iTunes backup".
- Select your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your iPhone. Follow the onscreen instructions.
If your iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) is not locked and you know your password, how to factory reset that? This is the easiest circumstance to rest your iPhone. You can factory reset your iPhone simply on your device with your password via Settings. Turn to Part 4.
Part 4. Methods to Factory Reset your iPhone 11 without Passcode or Computer or iTunes or iCloud.
Unlock a disabled iPhone 11 without iTunes or iCloud or Computer via the Find My app (iOS 13 or later).
To use this method, you need to have multiple iOS devices which are signed in your Apple ID. Or if you've signed and authenticated your family or friend's device to log into your Apple ID before.
- Open Find My app on iOS 13/14/15 on your active iPad or iPhone.
- Click Devices tap at the bottom and middle of the screen.
- Choose your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) via tapping it. Scroll down to the bottom and Tap Erase This Device.
- Do as the directions show. Tap Continue and Next. You can skip the steps to enter your phone number or text messages. These steps are designed to be used when your iPhone is lost and the message will show your iPhone or iPad when someone recovers it.
- Tap Erase This Device.
Viola! You should be able to factory reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without iTunes, iCloud, or Computer successfully.
People Also Frequently Asked:
Factory Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) with a Passcode(No Computer).
- Go to Settings > General > Reset.
- Choose an option: Erase All Content and Settings option. And confirm your decision.
Then you'll be asked to enter your iPhone's pin code, followed by your Apple ID password to turn off Find My iPhone. A few minutes later, all of your contents will be removed and you'll get a "Hello" screen flashing in different languages later, indicating the factory reset was a success. Set it up as new or restore it from your backups then. Now you've reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) with a password and no computer.
Restore your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) Data after the Factory Resetting.
Refer to this Part to restore your iPhone 11 data: How to Restore iPhone 11 without iTunes.
Bonus tips to avoid disabling your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) or data loss ：
- Backup is significant. After reading this guide, if you don't want to lose everything, you should know that the best method to avoid losing data is to back up your iPhone. Or else you will lose all the data on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) forever when "iPhone is disabled" occurs. Read this guide about How to Backup iPhone 11/ 11 Pro(Max) to Computer.
- Keep your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) out of reach of your children. There were many cases in that an iPhone was played by children. And then the iPhone was disabled. Eventually, this caused data loss with irreplaceable information.
- Avoid Touching unconsciously and locking your iPhone on the go. Sometimes "iPhone is disabled" scenario happens when it is in your pocket. You might rub your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) with your body unconsciously in your pocket causing unlock your iPhone and enter the wrong passwords accidentally to trigger a lockout. when going out, put your iPhone in a secure place along with you. You'd better put your iPhone on a special mobile phone bag, not in your pocket.
Wrap It Up:
This article mainly gives resolutions about how to factory reset iPhone 11 without passcode. SD iPhone Unlocker is our best pick to do this if you find the Apple iCloud or iTunes way are not viable options.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Umm, someone really needs to explain to you guys what it means when they ask to reset their iPhone without a COMPUTER, or ITUNES, or iCLOUD… the first thing you say is that you need more devices with iOS on them… well that’d be a computer… so if you’re trying to do it without a computer… .hows that work?
Hi, Camron, Have you tried erasing your iPhone via Settings App, you won’t need a computer to reset it via settings. Just choose Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone.
Does this unlock blacklisted phones? Some unscrupulous fella sold me an iphone 11 that was blacklisted and I didnt get a chance to makesure the imei was matching.. can you pls help?
You can try it. blacklisted phones not tested yet.