I need help. My iPhone 11 was disabled connect to iTunes. When my child was playing with it. But I’m unable to fix it. Even if I connect to iTunes. I know my Apple ID and password. – From Kevin (an internet user)
Locked out of your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)? Want to enable your iPhone without erasing your data? Here we show those useful methods to factory reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without passcode(screen lock password) or computer/iTunes.
If you forgot Passcode for your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), you have no choices to reuse your iPhone but to factory reset your iPhone instantly. You can reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without losing data when it is disabled only if you have backed up your devices before. If you can remember your passwords before the ultimate lock of your iPhone. Everything will be okay. After 10 times of incorrect passcode entries in a row, the iPhone should be locked completely. The feature of the Apple iPhone is designed to prevent brute force attempts to bypass the passcode. Let’t get started to look through the effective solutions to factory reset iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without passcode or computer/iTunes.
Part 1: Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without passcode via 3rd party software.
We pick the SD iPhone unlocker, which is easy and straightforward. The software can unlock your iPhone passcode in several clicks. Also, it does factory reset with erasing all the data on the iPhone.
You need a computer and a USB cable to hook your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) to the computer.
Free download the software and install it on your computer.
Video Tutorial to unlock an iDevice(iPhone/iPad/iPod) via this software.
step 2: Put your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into Recovery Mode(without passcode): Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the iPhone information to start downloading firmware.
Waiting for a few moments to download the firmware. After finished, the software will extract the firmware to prepare the unlocking process.
Step 3: Click Unlock to reset your iPhone.
Step 4: Enter “000000” to Confirm resetting your iPhone and removing the passcode.
Make sure your iPhone is connected during the unlocking process. It takes several moments to unlock your iPhone. You need to wait for a while. When it completes, the software removes the screen lock passcode and erasing data on the iPhone. You can set up it from backup or set it up as a new iPhone.
Part 2: Use iCloud to Factory Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without Computer/iTunes.
Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without a computer or iTunes:
If you don’t have a computer, you can go to iCloud.com on your other iOS devices or use your friends’ mobile phone.
To use iCloud to erase your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), you need to know your Apple ID and password. So, in the above question from kelvin, the problem can be solved by erasing the iPhone on iCloud and reset. If you want to reset your iPhone using iCloud, you should enable Find my iPhone on your device and get your iPhone connected to the internet via Wi-Fi before being locked out. If you don’t have your iPhone on hand, you can also reset and erase your iPhone.
Step 1: Head to iCloud.com and input your Apple ID credentials.
Step 2: Click Find iPhone and choose your iPhone from the drop-down menu of All Devices.
Step 3: Hit Erase iPhone on the map. And confirm Erase.
After resetting your iPhone. You should set up your iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup or set up as new.
Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without password via Computer/ iTunes:
If you have synced your iPhone with your iTunes on your Mac or PC before and backed up your device on it. You can restore it without data losing with iTunes backup. Follow these directions:
- Plug your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC or Mac.
- Put your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) into Recovery Mode: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Once the Restore or Update screen prompts in the iTunes app, pick Restore. And Wait for iTunes to download the latest iOS operating system to your device.
- When the iOS setup assistant asks you to set up your iPhone, choose “restore from iTunes backup”.
- Select your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your iPhone. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Part 3. Reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without losing data after the factory resetting.
Refer to this part about how to restore your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) without data losing after a factory resetting. With this SD iPhone data recovery, you can restore your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) from previous backups on iTunes or iCloud easily if you have one.
- Backup is significant. After reading this guide, if you don’t want to lose everything, you should know that the best method to avoid losing data is to back up your iPhone. Or else you will lose all the data on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) forever when “iPhone is disabled” occurs. Read this guide about How to Backup iPhone 11/ 11 Pro(Max) to Computer 2020.
- Keep your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) out of reach of your children. There were many cases that an iPhone was played by children. And then the iPhone was disabled. Eventually, this caused data loss with irreplaceable information.
- Avoid Touching unconsciously and locking your iPhone on the go. Sometimes “iPhone is disabled” scenario happens when it is in your pocket. You might rub your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) with your body unconsciously in your pocket causing unlock your iPhone and enter the wrong passwords accidentally to trigger a lockout. when going out, put your iPhone in a secure place along with you. You’d better put your iPhone on a special mobile phone bag, not in your pocket.