iPhone photos are usually easy to take up much space of your iPhone, as we always like to record our life using camera videos and photos. Once you go out for a vacation and go sightseeing, or hold a party with friends, or wear your special Halloween costume, etc., and many other impressive memories, there should be many photos added. If you don’t back up and clean up your album photos in time, they will pile up over time. So, you import iPhone photos and videos to your hard disk or your computer and wonder if there is a quick way to delete all photos after importing them at once to free up space. Sure, the iPhone will be slow if it is tight with storage. Without much further ado, let’s learn how to delete all iPhone photos after importing.
Note: If you haven’t back up your Photos now, check this guide about how to back up iPhone/iPad photos. if you are running a Windows 10 computer, please refer to this guide on how to back up iPhone/iPad on Windows 10 computer.
As we all know that delete any one photo is easy. Select it from your camera roll and tap the trash icon on the bottom right corner of your screen. However, if you have hundreds and thousands of photos and videos, how to delete all photos after a backup or import them at once?
Part 1. Delete all iPhone photos from the camera roll on iOS 13.
- Head to the Photos app on your iPhone
- Tap All Photos
- Tap Select on the top right corner.
- Tap and swipe from the bottom right to the top left corner with your finger. If you start to swipe it, it will scroll automatically to the up.
- Hold your finger in the top corner until all photos/videos are selected. You will see all photos are ticked with the blue checkmark.
- Tap the trash can in the bottom right corner, delete the photos by tapping Delete [number of] items.
To completely delete photos and videos from your iPhone, there are a few more steps:
- Navigate to Albums, scroll down to reveal Other Albums. Tap Recently Deleted.
- Choose Select in the top right corner.
- Then tap Delete All in the bottom left corner.
- Confirm deleting all photos and videos by tapping Delete [number of] photos.
On a Mac, how to delete all photos?
- Go to the Photos app and select photos from the Library section.
- Press the key combination Command+A to select all photos in your library.
- Press the Backspace key or right-click any photo and select Delete [number of] items
- Next click Recently Deleted in the Library section in the left column.
- Click Delete All at the top-right corner of the window.
- Confirm by clicking OK.
Part 2 Alternative way to delete all iPhone photos use 3rd-party iPhone cleaning software.
We pick this SD iPhone cleaner software to free up space. This is a great iPhone cleaning tool covering the following impressive features. It can not only delete all your photos but also your history data and junk files, system junk files on your iPhone. It is a kind of essential tool to clean your iPhone on a regular basis.
- One-click to free up your iPhone.
- Erase deleted files or your private data.
- Erase the entire data.
Free download it and install it on your computer.
Step 1: Launch the app and connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2: Head to 1-Click Free up Space. And Scan.
Step 3: Select clean next to the Photos row.
Step 4: Select Export and Delete Next or click Backup and Delete.
Step 5: Click to confirm Delete.
Hey presto, all of your iPhone photos are gone and you’ve freed up precious space on your iPhone.
You can also only export photos to your computer with this software. It offers you a safe way to backup and deletes your photo.